All ISCBC publications and products are downloadable from our website free of charge. You may also purchase hard copies, based on available inventory, from the ISCBC office. Prices shown do not include shipping or GST, and recover basic printing costs. Please contact the ISC office at 1-888-933-3722 to order hard copies.
- View file
The Invasive Species Toolkit for Local Government is a resource for real estate professionals, developers and local governments (including regional districts and municipalities) and elected officials in BC as a means of providing information on invasive species management tools and options.
The toolkit provides:
- Practical information for municipalities and regional districts in planning or updating invasive management policies and programs
- Practical recommendations for realtors and developers regarding invasive species on private lands such as the expanded Property Disclosure Statement
- Overview of current legal framework (Acts, Regulations) available to local governments for addressing invasive species
- Recommendations for bylaws and development review process
- Information on determining responsibility and management of private property impacted by invasive species
- Information on key resources and reporting tools available on invasive species in BC