Early detection is critical to stopping the spread of invasive species. You can help detect and locate new infestations of invasive species, particularly those capable of significant environmental or economic harm. If you see a plant that looks ‘out of place’ or a creature you don’t recognize and have concerns about, we encourage you to report it
How you can report invasive species:
- Report-Invasives BC Mobile App
- Report-A-Weed BC Mobile App
- Report-A-Weed tool in the online IAPP Map Display application
Other ways you can report include:
- Phone 1-888-933-3722, complete ISCBC's online form, or email us!
- Contact your Regional Invasive Species Organization or your local government
Invasive species tend to pop up in areas that we frequent – like dog walking trails and local parks, or along roadsides and in ditches. Basically anywhere we go invasive species might come too, so taking extra precautions and reporting what you see are great ways to help. Thank you for taking action by reporting invasive species you see!