Let’s get colouring!
We invite the children of BC to participate in Invasive Species Action Month by entering our ISAM Colouring Contest! We’re looking for drawings that raise awareness about the spread of invasive species. Use one of our colouring pages to help you get started or look to our behaviour change programs, like Don’t Let it Loose and Clean Drain Dry, as inspiration.
Have other ideas? Show us how else you would help stop the spread!
We will be sharing submissions on our social media throughout the month of May.
BONUS! All eligible entrants’ names will be placed in a draw to win a cool ISCBC prize pack!
How To Enter*
- Create an original work of art showing one way to help stop the spread of invasive species
- Submit your work to us through this page between April 19th and May 30th, 2022
- Keep an eye on our socials throughout Invasive Species Action Month for a chance to see your work featured online
- Check your email on May 31st to see if you’re the lucky winner of our draw for an ISCBC prize pack
* Full rules and regulations listed below, please read before entering.
Participants must do the following:
1. Applicants must use the contest submission form. Submission form will request the parent’s email, the child’s first name and age, and a photo attachment of the drawing.
2. Submissions will be accepted from April 19th, 2022 until 11:59 pm PDT on May 30th, 2022.
3. Submissions must meet content guidelines.
4. One entry per child.
1. Drawings should illustrate one way (or many!) to stop the spread of invasive species.
1. The contest is open to legal residents of Canada at the time of contest registration.
2. The contest is open children in grade 8 and below at the time of submission.
1. Submissions will be shared on ISC social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, throughout the month of May.
2. Participants will be entered into the draw using the email address provided at the time of submission. One winner will be selected via random draw on May 31st, 2022 and notified via email. The winner will receive an ISCBC prize pack.
3. If the winner of the draw is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
4. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
5. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and approval by the Invasive Species Council of BC. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of winning. The winner or selected entrant will then have 30 days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within 30 days after being selected or is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
1. The Invasive Species Council of BC retains the right to disqualify any contestant if the rules are not followed.
2. Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest Rules.
3. If the Contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, the Invasive Species Council of BC reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the contest at their discretion.