The ISCBC Together in Action (TIA) annual award program is designed to recognize and celebrate the efforts of those who demonstrate leadership and commitment to the field of invasive species. The TIA awards recognize the achievements of our Executive Director, Gail Wallin, for providing provincial and national leadership and innovation in the area of invasive species. The awards will be presented during Invasive Species Action Month, celebrated each May in British Columbia. The winner will be acknowledged with a certificate and will be featured in an article on the ISCBC website.
Nominations for this award are internal and made by ISCBC Board and Staff.
- Modeling leadership by inspiring others, building collaborative partnerships or successful teams, serving as a mentor, leading change for the better (catalyst), results oriented
- Went above and beyond; contributed beyond the workplace or school duties to demonstrate significant dedication and commitment
- Demonstrated innovation and uniqueness in their efforts in invasive species management and prevention
- Work made a difference ‘on the ground’ and had direct, measurable impacts on invasive species in BC
- Significant commitment of personal time
- Eligibility must be pertaining to nominee being active within year of award nomination
- List and announce only winner, not any other nominees or competition
The deadline for nominations is April 30th, 2023.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS TODAY