A free three-day Business Development Training Session will be held on December 5th, 6th and 7th at the Northern Lights Community College, Fort St John Campus.
Day 1 and 2 will focus on exploring the following topics:
- Finding the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Goal Setting and Business Planning
- Financing Your Business and Understanding Cash Flow
- Business and Financial Administration
- Market Research and Marketing Your Business
- Requirements to Start Up and Invasive Species Management Business
Day 3, which is an optional day, provides participants with a special opportunity to receive individual coaching and advice on business development from a Business Development Specialist. In addition to this day, you will be provided with up to 6 months of support from the Specialist!
Lunch and refreshments will be provided daily. Travel support may be available for successful applicants.
If you haven't already done so, please watch the recording of the morning session of the Orientation Workshop which took place on October 24th.
To register for the Business Development Training Session December 5th - 7th, please complete the form below.