Support healthy communities in BC! Join a growing community of supporters who care about:
- empowering youth and community stewards;
- creating healthier communities; and
- enabling expanded outreach to key audiences.
Choose a one-time donation or become a monthly supporter! Private sponsors will match your donation up to $1,000!
Your contribution will support important province-wide programs and events that actively engage and empower youth and community stewards who are working to reduce the impacts of invasive species in BC.
Your donations will support:
- YOUTH—through enhanced online resources and in the classroom through expanded invasive species curriculum; and
- COMMUNITY STEWARDS—through targeted training, resources and support for invasive species efforts.
We look forward to partnering with you to help stop the spread of invasive species in BC! Thank you for your support.
A very special thank you to all of our partners, supporters and volunteers who provide guidance, support and direction on our work. We are proud to work collaboratively with such a wide range of interests— all dedicated to creating healthier communities!
You can make a donation through Canada Helps or PayPal or by sending a cheque send a cheque directly to Invasive Species Council of BC, Development, #100 - 197 North Second Avenue, Williams Lake, BC V2G 1Z5 —THANK YOU!
Questions? Feel free to contact Melodie Murray at 250.532.3287 or by email at email@example.com.
Tax deductible receipts are provided for all donations.
The ISCBC is a registered charity and non-profit society. Charity Registration #: 856131578RR0001