To continue our momentum on invasive species management, we must incorporate feedback, lessons learned and future invasive species ambitions into the revised Strategy for 2018-2022. We need your input.
We encourage you to provide input in two ways detailed below. Prior to providing your input: please review the summary of stakeholder input received to date (updated Feb 16, 2017). We greatly appreciate your valuable time and all input given toward the revised Strategy.
1. Aboriginal Online Workshop
Representatives of various indigenous groups and/or initiatives, were invited to provide input into the development of a new Strategy document. It was critical to ensure that the needs of the Indigenous people across BC are met. A 1-hour online workshop was held on March 22, 2017, from 9 am - 10 am PST.
Inquiries: Please contact Jake Archie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
2. Provide Your Input Online
Simply click on the sections of the Strategy below to review the input received to date and provide your comments. If you wish to further support any input that has already been given please outline in the input boxes. Once you have provided your comments using the online forms, please revisit this page to review additional comments submitted from across the Province. The ISCBC welcomes all input and feedback.
- Overall Strategy Structure and Format
- Solution 1: Establish and Enforce Effective Regulatory Tools
- Solution 2: Build Strong Collaboration
- Solution 3: Prevent Introduction and Spread
- Solution 4: Implement Effective Control, Restoration, and Monitoring Programs
- Solution 5: Conduct Relevant and Applicable Research
- Solution 6: Provide Stable Long-Term Funding
- *NEW* Communications and Education
Extended Deadline: The deadline to submit your input through the website is March 24th at 4 pm PDT.
Inquiries: If you would like submit additional documentation or have any questions about this process, please contact Stephanie Woods at email@example.com